Greetings and good wishes for a Licence Examinations Sessions 2011
Although late, I wish you all a Happy 2011 and hope that your dreams can come true.
We are not left behind a beautiful 2010 which saw the withdrawal of the implementing decree of EN 81.80 and a lot of accidents involving both professionals that normal users.
This blog has been campaigning on issues related to public safety on a tide of post where I argue that the security will make the rules but also a culture that should belong to everyone on a way to work safely passing through the formation the jurisdiction. For my part
renewal for 2011 's commitment continue to write on this blog with the philosophy that has always distinguishing trait this virtual place, sometimes trying to report situations to stimulate discussion in a constructive way to open and mostly out of personal interests, I hope I have succeeded and will continue 'on this road.
Finally thanks to all of you who follow this Blog.
0 comments:
Post a Comment