Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Travel Trailer For Honda Ridgeline

Safety at Work. The people who claim you love. Spot 1


In this Blog, I always did post on workplace safety because I think it is a topic, important, and indecent every day there are people who die or are mutilated, impairments in the workplace.
Exactly 's attention that I am always confronted with this argument, I note that these days are getting petitions designed to cancel this social campaign implemented by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy because enables the worker as the only actor and / or responsible for their own safety while we know that is not so ', and frankly this "love yourself" I think it is offensive to those who have hurt us.
Just to be on the theme of the Blog, Ms. Piera Ready to work on his first day in a cleaning company who lost their lives being crushed between the grate wall of the compartment and the cabin is not that we wanted good, but it's not just been formed, informed of the risks of that work without considering the forms of blackmail implied that certain forms of contract have to go and inevitably also affect safety.
your turn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment